Learn and understand JSON AJAX with JQuery and Java APIs such as Jackson and REST Web Services with Apache Jersey
Now with $10 discount: https://www.udemy.com/learn-json-with-java-apis-jquery-and-rest/?couponCode=edulearnjsonrest
Welcome to JSON with Java APIs, jQuery and REST udey course.
After attending this useful and practical course, you are going to learn how to develop web-based applications withJSON, jQuery and RESTful Web Services.
***Live JSON samples are coded from scratch***
***Your questions will be answered within 24 hours***
***Source codes of the sample applications are included***
The following technologies are explained with examples; JSON, Jackson JSON API, jQuery(AJAX), Apache Jersey REST and Eclipse
The benefits of attending this udemy course are listed like as below;
- You will learn the latest parsing technologies for JSON data format
- Learn how to send AJAX request to application server
- You will learn how to send and receive JSON data along withjQuery and REST
- Learn how to download and configure Apache Tomcat 8 in order to test REST services
- Learn how to import Eclipse based projects into Eclipse Workspace
- You will learn how to download and install Java JDK 8
- Learn how to add jar dependencies to projects using Apache Maven build tool and pom xml
- We will only use FREE Open Source Software tools during the development of components in this course.
Please feel free to ask me questions regarding the lectures if you attend this udemy course. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
HD quality (full screen) recorded course content and you will be able to see the source code clearly (HD format) if you attend this udemy course as a student.
What will I learn?
- Learn the benefits and advantages of using JSON
- Learn how to create dynamic content on web pages with JSON and JQuery
- Learn the differences between XML and JSON data formats
- Learn how to integrate JSON with JQuery
- Learn how to develop rich client applications using JSON and JQuery
- Learn how to use AJAX in order to send and receive JSON
- Understand the structure of JSON and data types
- Learn how to send and get JSON data with REST
- Learn how to configure RESTful web services with Apache Jersey
Who is this for?
- Front-end and Back-end developers interested in learning JSON Data Exchange format
- Anyone you wants to learn JSON and display data on WEB browsers
- Developers interested in learning JSON with Java and JQuery
- University Students planning to develop projects using JSON
- Developers interested in parsing JSON files
- Developers interested in mapping JSON files to JAVA objects
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of HTML and eagerness to learn JSON